While we continue to diligently monitor the COVID-19 situation, we are thankful that we have been able to continue supporting our customers and communities during this challenging time. We are happy to announce we plan to re-open our lobbies, initially by appointment only on Monday, June 15, 2020. The lobbies will be open normal business hours, 9:00 am until 4:00 pm; however, access will initially be by appointment only. Please be sure to make an appointment for in person meetings with staff in order to reduce wait times. All teller transactions should continue to be conducted via our drive through/motor bank services. The health and well-being of our customers and employees remains our top concern and as such, the limited access will allow our customers and staff to maintain social distancing. On June 29, 2020, our intention is to reopen our lobbies to normal access and hours.
Please note that, for security reasons, face masks are NOT allowed in any of our branches. If you are wearing a face mask, you will be asked to remove it prior to entering. If you feel you cannot remove your mask, you may use the drive through as an alternative to conduct your business. Please use online and mobile banking when possible. As we have been doing, we will continue to accept and pass documents through the drive through windows for you if necessary. Remember to wash or sanitize your hands after any interaction with employees or customers.
Please self-screen and DO NOT ENTER our lobbies if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills or repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle Pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19
Additional safety precautions include:
- Continued observance of social distancing measures. To help limit the number of people in the lobby, we are asking customers to continue to use the drive through for teller transactions.
- Our bankers are available to assist you by phone Monday through Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Online and mobile banking remain available to you, 24/7.
- The night drop drawer is on the side of the building and available and checked daily. The night drop can be used for deposits, loan payments or to drop off paperwork.
- Regular cleaning of high touchpoint areas will continue throughout the day.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we pursue the best way to deliver “banking like it oughta be” while keeping our customers and employees safe.
Write a comment