It is common knowledge that building and monitoring your personal line of credit is important. Did you know it is equally important for a small business? According to a post from the U.S. Small Business Administration (click here to read the article), a good credit score can lead to:
– Securing a business credit card
– Opening a merchant account
– Benefitting from lower insurance premiums
– Building relationships and getting flexible payment terms from suppliers
– Renting commercial property
– Leasing or buying business vehicles
Texas Republic Bank can help your small business build credit by establishing a line of credit along with giving expert financial advice. A line of credit will improve your cash flow and liquidity. This provides many benefits such as:
– Making cash available to take advantage of special sales by your suppliers
– Offsetting seasonal dips in sales
– Stabilizing your cash flow
– Holding your business over until accounts receivable are collected
– Growing your small business’ credit score
Why choose Texas Republic Bank for your business’ line of credit? We customize our products and services to suit your businesss. Also, we believe you should bank with someone you know. Our bankers take the time to get to know you and your business so they can find creative solutions to meet your financial needs. Most other banks will simply deny your application if it does not fit into their cookie-cutter banking model. In addition, our local management team means no run-around; upper level decisions are made daily at our bank.
If you need help building and maintaining your business credit, talk to one of our bankers today. He or she will walk you through the process and help you every step of the way. After all, that’s banking like it oughta be!
Call 972-334-0700 to get started.
Write a comment