Whether you are investing in a rent house or a buy-fix-sell single-family residence, Security Bank has you covered. One stop shop with loan funds to cover acquisition costs, rehab and improvements, equity-out, or refinance of existing debt.
Single-family investor loan products include:
- Short-term draw financing for houses to be re-sold
- Long-term financing on rent houses
- Bridge loans for acquisition and rehab before converting to long-term fixed rate debt
- Refinance of existing debt
- Equity-out to re-capture capital or fund future investments
Security Bank has long had a history of providing timely, responsive loans on Commercial Real Estate for investment purposes to acquire, re-hab, or refinance property.
Such loan structures include:
- Interim construction
- Permanent loans (including full payout notes so you don’t have to refinance)
Property types we finance include:
- Special Purpose Facilities
- Self Storage
- Lot Development
Security Bank has the flexibility to structure a loan to fit your individual borrowing needs with quick responses, competitive rates and terms, and local decision making. “No one commits and closes faster!”