At Texas Republic Bank, we are taking great strides to provide you with “Banking like it oughta be!” and have been monitoring the CDC updates on COVID-19 (aka Coronavirus). We understand that these are trying times, but rest assured that we are taking measures to provide a safe environment for our customers and staff. We enjoy delivering great service to you in person, but we understand that you may want to minimize your face to face interactions. If there’s a silver lining, it’s that nowadays you can do almost all your banking from your home. Here are the many different ways that we can help you with your banking needs:
- Visit your favorite branch location as usual. We are here to serve you! Each location has drive-thru service for your added convenience.
- Call to talk to our fantastic team of bankers in Frisco @ 972-334-0700 or Richardson @ 972-682-2040
- Access your account(s) balances and transaction history online or through your mobile device
- Use debit cards to avoid cash handling
- Send and receive money electronically
- Schedule electronic bill payments
- Deposit your checks through your mobile device or remote deposit scanner for businesses
- Use any ATM in the U.S free of charge to withdraw funds (However, if you do incur a charge please reach out to your Texas Republic Bank branch, in Frisco @ 972-334-0700, or in Richardson @ 972-682-2040, for a refund.)
Thank you for your business.
Please click the link below for more information on COVID-19.
Write a comment